Group Study Rooms
The library provides 4 group study rooms for booking. These may be booked at the Library Issue Desk.
You will need your current AIT student card in order to book a room. Only registered students are eligible to book these rooms.
Terms and conditions apply
- Group study rooms are available on a first-come-first-served basis for group work.
- You can book for a maximum of two hours per session, per group.
- A 15 minute rule applies so if the group do not turn up within 15 minutes of the booking then the room can be booked by another group.
- You can book a room for immediate use if there is no prior booking for the current period.
- The Study rooms are for study purposes only and not to be used for entertainment eg. social media, watching sport etc.
- If you find any faults within the study rooms, please report any such issues to the Library Issue Desk.
- The study rooms are not soundproofed and you cannot lock them.
- Please do not leave any personal or valuable items in the rooms; unattended property may be removed by library staff.
- As with the rest of the library no food or drink is allowed in the Study rooms.
- Please leave the study room clear and tidy at the end of your session, and remember to take all your belongings with you.
- Please be prepared to leave promptly at the end of your booked slot as others may have booked the next slot.