Group Study Rooms
The Library provides two group study rooms for students to work together on group projects and group study. Click here https://ait.libcal.com/spaces/ to make a booking. Students can book for a maximum of two hours per day.
Terms & Conditions: User Regulations
- Students must present themselves at the Library Desk to gain access to the Group Study Rooms.
- Keep a copy of your confirmation email after making the booking as this is proof of your booking.
- Keep record of name of the room you are booking and the time of your booking.
General Terms & Conditions
- These rooms can only be booked for group work e.g. group projects, assignments, group study.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have taken note of the room’s name and time of booking as Library staff do not mediate the bookings.
- Rooms cannot be booked on a recurring basis e.g. weekly or monthly.
- Rooms are only available for booking by registered TUS students using their TUS email address (A00…@student.ait.ie).
- As there is a high demand for rooms, if groups are more than 15 minutes late, another group will be allowed to use the room and the initial booking will be lost.
- Use of a group study room without a booking is prohibited. You will be asked to leave the room if you are unable to show proof of booking.
- No food is allowed in these rooms, and rooms must be left tidy after use.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Students must bring personal belongings with them when they are leaving the room.
- Library Staff can enter the rooms at any time as needed.